Apologies to anybody who has seen enough of my allotments paintings, because I'm not finished yet! I just can't help it, I think I have an allotment painting addiction. There are worse things in life I suppose.
Here are below two new paintings done in the evening. It is the loveliest, quietest place at that time (and the perfect way to take a deep breath after a busy day taking care of an energetic eight months old who has just discovered that pinching and scratching my face is her new favourite thing!)
|Monksdale road allotments - summer evening - 8"x12" oil on board|
|My set up towards the end|
While we are on the allotment topic, let me share the link to a lovely website about gardening and brewing, who recently interviewed me about my love for allotment paintings. Here it is:
To finish, just a quick note to say that my Summer Sale will finish in two weeks' time. So contact me before the 31st of July if you want to enjoy 15% off all my painting prices shown on www.valeriepirlot.com.
- Simply visit www.valeriepirlot.com to view all my paintings.
- 15% off all prices shown.
- Offer ends 31st of July.
- Paintings can be sent worldwide (Postage & Packaging costs charged to the buyer) or collected at my studio in Bath (UK).
- To purchase a painting simply email me at email@example.com or contact me on (+44)7913474535.
- All paintings are priced as unframed. A frame can be added at extra cost.
- Payments accepted: cheque, Paypal, Bank transfer or cash on collection.