Monday 4 April 2011

Reflections on the river, Bath

A couple of weeks ago I went painting alongside the river just a short walk from my flat. I have just finished the painting at the studio.

Reflections on the river, Bath    oil on board   12"x10"

I found a good spot at the Bridge, well hidden behind a wall, so I didn't have to face too many curious passers by. Don't get me wrong, I love chatting to people and talk about the painting in progress but there is always a moment in the process when I feel like giving up and throwing the canvas to the water so it's in everybody's interest not to be around when it happens!




2 comments:

  1. Very nice painting, as all of yours are. I really love how you handled the reflections and the colors you used. How long have you been painting, if I may ask?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you serious? This is so slam bangin' fabulous. I love everything about it!!
    I know what you mean about the chatting thing. For me it's either chat OR paint ;)

    ReplyDelete