Saturday 24 May 2014

Painting in the fields of Waterloo

Here is a quick study done during my recent trip to Belgium. It was painted near my parents' house, in the fields where the battle of Waterloo happened. This is the view towards the next village called Plancenoit. I liked the swirly path in the fields and the hazy view in the distance, and thought it was telling a story.

Plancenoit from the fields  16"x9" oil on board


Detail

This is the only painting I managed to do during my stay because this trip was all about family and the house was full of kids and babies! I actually took my niece with me to paint this view and she did a lovely little painting by my side. 

my set up on the day 


1 comment:

  1. Der Laden hat Probleme für mich gelöst, der Service ist sehr geduldig,nike billig kaufen dies ist ein perfektes Einkaufserlebnis. Als ich die Schuhe erhielt, dachte ich, es sei eine gute Kopie der Schuhe.billig nike Air Max 2018 Ich mag diesen Online-Shop, dieser Schuh ist einfach und großzügig. Sehr zufrieden mit diesem Kauf.

    ReplyDelete